Contact Us Participate About Adventures Abroad
Subscribe
 
 
 
 
 


Adventures Abroad In Hand reaches a highly targeted market of North American university students, faculty and staff interested in international study, work and travel. More than 10,000 individuals receive a copy of the Adventures Abroad In Hand print resource for international opportunities.


Adventures Abroad In Hand is delivered through personal contact with students, faculty and staff at US and Canadian Universities (which have a total combined enrollment of more than 1 million). All have shown an interest in study, work (volunteer and intern) and travel abroad. Adventures Abroad In Hand is a valuable reference tool to help them find programs for themselves and others.


Adventures Abroad is a comprehensive online news source pertaining to international study, work, and travel-related issues for people of all ages and nationalities. More than 65,000 subscribers from more than 50 countries read the monthly e-newsletter. About 60% are looking for a program to start within 6 months, and then unsubscribe once they find their program. The remaining 40% is comprised of repeat travelers, advisors, human resource coordinators, agents, and others who help people select international programs.


Reach University students, faculty and staff with Adventures Abroad In Hand.




Space is limited, so act now!